Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Brains 2

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or Return Of The Living Dead Part II as some like to call it. I am just about to start watching it for the first time. I just thought I'd let you know.

  2. #2
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it over yet?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wasn't as good as the forst one, that's for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM